HIPE Week 2013 - Healthcare Workforce Video Contest
Use your creativity to design a healthcare video and you may be the winner of cash prize!
- Contest is open to all North Dakota students in grades K-12;
- Videos must focus on either the Healthcare Workforce Shortages in North Dakota or the Promotion of Healthcare Careers;
- Videos must be five minutes or less in length;
- Videos must be posted to the Center for Rural Health’s Facebook page or submitted in CD or DVD format by March 1, 2013;
- Participants must submit written permission for use of copyrighted materials (i.e. music, photos, etc.), as applicable;
- A Consent to Use Submitted Video form for each participant in the video (signed by guardian if under 18 years old) must be submitted:
- Prior to posting the video to Facebook by emailing the form(s) to email@example.com, OR
- Included with a CD or DVD mail submission.
- Participants must complete the video contest entry form.
- Videos will be judged on four criteria:
- Educational value
- Entertainment value
- Submit video and required paperwork by March 1, 2013 to:
Center for Rural Health
510 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9037
CRH Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/CRuralHealth
The top two videos in each category will be awarded cash prizes.
- 1st prize in each category - $250
- 2nd prize in each category - $100
Need an Idea?
Here are SAMPLE VIDEOS from the 2011 South Dakota Healthcare Video Contest
- 1st place Promotion of Healthcare Careers Category
Scott & Evan, two students from Dakota Valley High School in SD, "Healthcare Rap".
- 6th place Healthcare Workforce Shortage in SD
Tyler, a high school student from the CTE Academy in South Dakota, "Healthcare Mystery".
Sponsored by the Center for Rural Health State Office of Rural Health and State Workforce funds.