State Stroke Program
The project's goal is to have all North Dakota critical access hospitals using the State Stroke Program, participating in networking opportunities, and working toward improving quality of stroke care practices and capabilities.
The project facilitates the on-boarding of North Dakota critical access hospitals to the State Stroke Program and provides ongoing assistance and support to registry participants.
What We Do
- Work collaboratively with the American Heart Association and the North Dakota
Department of Health to establish contracts for State Stroke Program participation
- Assist critical access hospitals to establish use of the State Stroke Program
- Facilitate sharing between State Stroke Program participants
- Establish ongoing communication with State Stroke Program participants
- Facilitate regional discussions on stroke system opportunities, tools, and