Attending the Dakota Conference on Rural & Public Health
Registration forms AND payment must be received by
June 6, 2019.
Why attend the Dakota Conference?
- Network with healthcare professionals
- Learn about current rural and public health issues
- Experience the collaboration of organizations, health and human service disciplines,
- Get a taste of the professional side of being in healthcare
Who Should Attend
- Rural healthcare professionals
- Public health professionals
- Mental health professionals
- Social workers
- Administrators - nursing home, hospital and clinic
- Health professions students
- All individuals interested in improving healthcare service in rural areas
Refund(s) may be issued, provided that written request is received, following the guidelines below:
Registration(s) canceled prior to 30 days, from conference start date, is eligible for a 75% refund of
Registration(s) canceled less than 30 days, but more than 15 days from conference start date, is eligible
for a 50% refund of registration fee.
No refund(s) will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 15 days prior to conference start
Participant substitutions will be allowed; however, the request for substitution must be made in writing by
the original registrant or the company/facility of the original registrant.
Refund(s) will be made to the issuer of the original payment.