Call for Presentations is Now Closed
Call for presentations closed on October 23, 2017. Letters of acceptance will be sent electronically no later than December 13, 2017. All correspondence, including acknowledgement of receipt of submission, will be conducted electronically.
- Presenters for oral and poster sessions receive a discounted full conference registration fee.
- Presenters must be registered as a conference participant for, at minimum, the day(s) they are presenting. Full conference registration at the reduced presenters’ registration fee is highly encouraged.
- No honorarium or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for presenters submitting through the “Call for Presentations” process.
- Presentation descriptions may not exceed 60 words.
- Presentation abstracts, used for the Conference program, may not exceed 350 words.
- Presenter biographies may not exceed 150 words.
- Continuing education is sought for all presentations so presenter agreements must be completed and received by firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:29 pm Central Time on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 in order to allow time for credit approval. ALL SLIDES MUST BE RECEIVED BY DUE DATE BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED THAT THEY BE REVIEWED BY THE OFFICE OF CME PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE.