Call for Presentations is Now Closed
Call for presentations closed on October 23, 2018. Letters of acceptance will be sent
electronically no later than November 27, 2018. All correspondence, including acknowledgement
of receipt of submission, will be conducted electronically.
- Presenters for oral and poster sessions receive a discounted full conference registration fee.
- Presenters must be registered as a conference participant for, at minimum, the day(s) they
are presenting. Full conference registration at the reduced presenters’ registration fee is highly
- No honorarium or travel expense reimbursement will be provided for presenters
submitting through the “Call for Presentations” process.
- Presentation descriptions may not exceed 60 words.
- Presentation abstracts, used for the Conference program, may not exceed 350 words.
- Presenter biographies may not exceed 150 words.
Continuing education is sought for all presentations so presenter agreements must be completed and received
by firstname.lastname@example.org by
5:00 pm Central Time on Tuesday, December 11, 2018
in order to allow time for credit approval. ALL SLIDES MUST BE
RECEIVED BY DUE DATE BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED THAT THEY BE REVIEWED BY THE OFFICE OF
CME PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE.