Rural Health Network Development Program is Accepting Applications
Sep 12, 2019
Application Deadline: November 25, 2019
The purpose of the Rural Health Network Development Program is to expand access to, coordinate, and improve the quality of essential healthcare services, and enhance the delivery of healthcare in rural areas.
Applicants are required to select at least one activity from the program's prescribed topics:
- Achieve efficiencies - focus on integrating healthcare services and/or delivery of services to achieve efficiencies and improve rural healthcare services
- Expand access to, coordinate and improve the quality of essential healthcare services - collaborate to expand access to and improve the quality of essential healthcare services by focusing on projects directly related to the changing healthcare environment
- Strengthen the rural healthcare system as a whole - improve population health by implementing evidence-based approaches to address health disparities and enhance population health in their communities
The deadline to submit an application is November 25, 2019.
- To apply, view the grant opportunity.
Technical Assistance Webinar
The technical assistance webinar is October 3 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm Central.
- Call-In Number: (888) 831-6080
- Participant Code: 9895049
- Link: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/rhn-development/
For more information, contact Robyn Williams at (301) 443-0624 or RWilliams@hrsa.gov.
If you are interested in applying for this funding or if you wish to obtain a letter of support, contact Brad Gibbens, deputy director, Center for Rural Health, University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 777-2569.