12 North Dakota Rural Hospitals Named in Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals
Feb 28, 2020
Twelve North Dakota Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) were named 2020 Top 100 CAHs by The Chartis Center for Rural Health (CCRH) for overall excellence in rural healthcare. The announcement was made at the National Rural Health Association's annual Rural Health Policy Institute held recently in Washington, D.C.
North Dakota CAHs Recognized
- CHI Carrington Health Center
- CHI Lisbon Health
- CHI St. Alexius Health in Devils Lake
- First Care Health Center in Park River
- Jacobson Memorial Hospital Care Center in Elgin
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Linton Hospital
- Sanford Medical Center in Mayville
- St. Andrews Health Center in Bottineau
- Towner County Medical Center in Cando
- West River Regional Medical Center in Hettinger
- Wishek Community Hospital
Top performing facilities excel in managing risk, achieving higher quality, securing better outcomes, increasing patient satisfaction, and operating at a lower cost than their peers. These hospitals serve as a benchmark for other rural facilities. The annual identification and recognition of the top performing rural healthcare organizations also highlight the value these rural facilities provide to their communities.
The CCRH Top 100 CAHs are determined by using the Hospital Strength INDEX® from iVantage Health Analytics. Each year, the rural hospitals are analyzed through the lens of the Hospital Strength INDEX, a comprehensive and objective assessment of rural hospital performance.