Virtual Workshop Geared Toward Healthcare Recruitment
May 8, 2020
June 9, 2020
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
A Rural Recruitment Reimagined Workshop will be held virtually on June 9 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Zoom connection details will be sent out to registrants closer to the date.
The workshop is aimed toward hospital and healthcare leadership; community leaders, such as board members, business owners, and legislators; and recruitment staff. The messages and content will be geared toward physician recruitment, but many of the tools discussed during the day can be translated to other professions as well. Included in the day's events is a talk by Benjamin Anderson, former CEO of a rural Kansas hospital. He will share his story of recruitment success in his small rural town and provide the audience with tools and resources that can be implemented the minute they complete the workshop. Other presentations and discussions include:
- A virtual panel of family practice faculty and residents sharing what they look for in practice opportunities
- Community readiness and collaboration
- Aligning the motivations of medical providers with organization values
- The importance of workplace culture
Cost of the workshop is $75, plus an Eventbrite fee.
For More Information
For more details and a tentative agenda, visit www.ndahec.org/events/recruitment-workshop.
The workshop is co-hosted by:
- North Dakota Area Health Education Center
- North Dakota Rural Health Association
- Center for Rural Health