Mind Matters Conference Is Virtual
Feb 14, 2022
The 2022 Mind Matters Conference will be held virtually on March 24-25. This annual, two-day conference is for healthcare professionals, individuals with brain injury, family members, and caregivers.
The conference highlights new research, trends, practice strategies, and collaborative models of care. Innovative approaches and new systems of care for individuals living with brain injury are presented.
The Mind Matters Conference is organized and facilitated by the North Dakota Brain Injury Network.
Showcase Your Organization
Showcase your organization by becoming an exhibitor at this virtual event.
- Exhibitor Spotlight – brief introduction of your organization and website
- Exposure to many brain injury and healthcare professionals
- Organization name and logo displayed during conference breaks
- Organization logo featured on the Mind Matters website scavenger hunt/bingo
- Organization information included on the Mind Matters website
Who Should Attend?
The Mind Matters Conference attracts a diverse, multidisciplinary range of professionals due to the array of providers needed to successfully support individuals after a brain injury. Doctors, nurses, rehabilitation professionals, neuropsychologists, psychologists, behavioral health counselors, educators, vocational specialists, paraprofessionals, individuals with brain injury, and family members are invited to attend.
Preview of Presentations
Listen to these presentations as well as many other topics that are in line with enhancing lives of North Dakotans following a brain injury.
- Kathy O'Connell, founder of Radiant Abilities, will speak on "Relationships After a Brain Injury"
- Jennifer Lynn Robinson, CEO, of Purposeful Networking, will share her story of "Fighting for Life: How I Moved on Following a Traumatic Brain Injury"
- Learn more about the new customized employment program in North Dakota through North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities