Now Accepting North Dakota Flex Program CAH Grant Applications
Jun 6, 2022
The Center for Rural Health is accepting North Dakota Critical Access Hospital (CAH) grant applications.
Six areas of focus can be addressed through this initiative:
- Financial and operational assessment
- Patient Outmigration Analysis
- Financial/Operational Improvement Area of Choice
- SME Financial Consulting, COVID-19 Emphasis
- CHNA Implementation
- CHNA Implementation, COVID-19 Emphasis
A CAH may submit more than one application. A separate online application must be submitted for each area of focus. Visit the Flex Funding Programs page for templates and how to submit your applications. Deadlines run on a rolling basis.
Technical Assistance Meeting
A technical assistance meeting will be held on Zoom on June 2 at 10:00 am Central. If you are unable to join, you may set up an individual call.
If you have any questions concerning the request for proposal, contact Nicole Threadgold at nicole.threadgold@UND.edu or (701) 330-3264.