Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health Awards Nominations
Jan 23, 2023
Deadline: February 15
Each year, champions of rural healthcare are honored with awards at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health. We are asking for nominations for nine of these awards:
- Outstanding Rural Health Provider Award
- Outstanding Rural Health Professional Award
- Outstanding Rural Health Volunteer Award
- Outstanding Rural Educator/Mentor Award
- Emerging Rural Leader Award
- Legislator of the Year Award
- Outstanding Rural Health Program Award
- Outstanding Rural Health Career Award
- Excellence in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Award
Submit Your Nomination
Individuals who nominate a selected awardee will be responsible for submitting approximately 10 photos of the awardee that will be displayed during the awards presentation.
The awards will be presented at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, which will be held on June 15 at the Bismarck Event Center in Bismarck, North Dakota. The deadline for award submissions is February 15.