Behavioral Health Workforce Development
The North Dakota Behavioral Health Workforce Development
project was initiated in August 2017 by the North Dakota
Department of Human Services (DHS).
The project’s goals are to:
- Develop a multi-focused behavioral health workforce
strategic implementation plan for the state of North
- Develop recommendations for DHS regarding
establishing peer support specialist certification.
- Develop education roadmaps for the paths to attain
behavioral health certification and degrees.
Most Recent Publications
Most Recent Presentations
- Behavioral Health Workforce Implementation Plan
Presented by Quinn, R. on Sep 12, 2018
at the Interim Health Services Committee, Bismarck, North Dakota
- Behavioral Healthcare Workforce Solutions in North Dakota: Improving Access to Care
Presented by Schroeder, S., Bender, N., Quinn, R. on Jun 13, 2018
at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, Grand Forks, North Dakota