Clinical Placement Stipends
Native American pre-doctoral clinical placements in integrated care are available each year from 2012-2017 gain clinical practice experience at an Indian Health Service Behavioral Health Clinic. Students from both Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology programs at the University of North Dakota are eligible.
- Native American (American Indian, Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian ancestry).
- Approved by the academic program for placement.
- Accepted by the placement site.
Compensation for the 12 month placement dependent upon funding:
- $21,500 stipend/year paid monthly.
- University car for drive to and from placement each week.
- Two nights hotel or other housing/week.
- Interaction with the Native Health Research Team.
- Meet the requirements of the academic program and placement site for attendance.
- Meet supervision requirements of the academic program.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Participate in Program evaluation
To learn more about applying, contact: