Seven Generations Center of Excellence in Native Behavioral Health Research Team
The Native Health Research Team (NHRT) is a group of Native American undergraduate and graduate UND students.
The NHRT is comprised of UND students with a declared behavioral health major. The team meets weekly to work on research, collaborate, and utilize physical and personnel resources.
Research Team Support Team
- Team Leader/Mentor - Jacque Gray, PhD
- Statistician – Tom Petros, PhD
- Research & Education Librarian - Dawn Hackman, MS, AHIP
- Technical Writer – Naomi Bender, MA
- Lock boxes for carrying research data
- External Data Drive
- Reading glasses
- Numbering stamp
- Other materials available
To learn more about joining the Native Health Research Team, contact: