North Dakota Oral Health Status Presentations
Presentations from the past three years.
- Non-Dental Health Professionals Addressing Oral Health Disparities
Presented by Schroeder, S. on Jun 14, 2017 at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, Minot, North Dakota
- Rural and Urban Dentists’ Perceptions of Dental Therapy: Is it a Solution for Rural Oral Health Access Issues?
Presented by Schroeder, S. on May 11, 2017 at the National Rural Health Association’s Annual Rural Health Conference, San Diego, California
- Pediatric Oral Health in North Dakota
Presented by Schroeder, S. on Feb 16, 2017 at the North Dakota Department of Oral Health, Webinar
- The State of Oral Health & Access to Care in North Dakota
Presented by Schroeder, S. on Sep 16, 2016 at the North Dakota Dental Hygienists Association Fall Annual Session, Bismarck, North Dakota
- Oral Health Status & Access in Rural Communities & Proposed Solutions
Presented by Schroeder, S. on Aug 17, 2016 at the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health Region E Meeting, Medora, North Dakota
- North Dakota Oral Health Status
Presented by Schroeder, S. on Jul 14, 2016 at the Dental Services Network Team Meeting, Community HealthCare Association of the Dakotas, Webinar
- North Dakota Oral Health Workforce and State Policy
Presented by Schroeder, S. on May 16, 2016 at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Community Based Care Models and Workforce Initiatives. Sarah Wovcha, Executive Director, Children’s Dental. June 25, 2014.
- Case Management Outreach. Dr. Brent Holman, Executive Director, North Dakota Dental Association. June 25, 2014.
- Nursing Home Outreach: Meeting the Dental Health needs for Bismarck/Mandan Elderly. Marcia Olson, Director, Bridging the Dental Gap, Oral Health Coalition. June 25, 2014.
- Dental Health Aide Therapist (DHAT). Mary Williard, DDS, Director, DHAT Educational Program. July 10, 2014.
- Rural Health Licensure and Dental Therapy: Minnesota Initiatives. Lean Assael, Dean, University of Minnesota School of Density. July 10, 2014.
- Oral Health a Public Health Perspective. Debbie Swanson, MS, RN, Northern Valley Dental Health Coalition and North Dakota Public Health Association. July 10, 2014.