Lynette Dickson, MS, RD, LRD
Lynette Dickson is an Associate Director of Community Outreach and Engagement, at the Center for Rural Health (CRH) at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Grand Forks. She has been with the Center since February 2003.
- Area Health Education Center Program
- CAH Quality Network
- Community Apgar Project
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health
- Health in Partnership with Education (HIPE) Week
- North Dakota Behavioral Health Stakeholders
- Primary Care Office
- Project ECHO: Management of Opioid Use Disorder
- Rural Collaborative Opportunities for Occupational Learning in Health (R-COOL-Health) Scrubs Program
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program
- State Office of Rural Health
Most Recent Publications
- North Dakota Hospital Assessment: 2014 Chartbook
This Chartbook presents the findings of the 2014 survey of hospitals in North Dakota. This resource does not provide analysis or discussion of the results, but instead, offers a graphic discourse on the current hospital environment in the state. Output includes aggregate data stratified by geographic region (Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest) and hospital type (CAH or tertiary).Author(s): Schroeder, S., Hart, G., Gibbens, B., Dickson, L., Peterson, M. & Ahmed, A.
Date: December 2014
- Adoption of Electronic Health Records in North Dakota
Discusses electronic medical records in North Dakota, meaningful use, adoption of EHRs, and challenges.Author(s): Dickson, L.
Date: February 2013
Type: Fact Sheet
- Environmental Scan of Health Information Technology (HIT) Adoption amongst North Dakota Healthcare Entities
Assesses the level of adoption of electronic health records (EHR) and telehealth; and health information technology workforce in hospitals, independent rural clinics, community health centers, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, long term care, and local public health units and departments throughout North Dakota.Author(s): Dickson, L., Nissen, K., Wolf, S., Peterson, C., & Willis, N.
Date: July 2012
- Primary Care Workforce Project Report
Highlights a one-day rural Primary Care Symposium which featured focus groups that gathered input from a variety of community members about improving access to primary care services, raising awareness of local and state efforts to recruit ND youth for healthcare (specifically primary care) professions, and encouraging ND youth to remain in or return to the state after graduation.Author(s): Hart, G., Wynne, J., & Dickson, L.
Date: June 2012
- Report on Community Health Worker Programs
Presents examples of Community Health Worker programs in numerous states. Gathers information to assist in establishing a CHW program in North Dakota. Includes CHW programs in Minnesota, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Colorado, Washington, and Wisconsin.Author(s): Dickson, L., & Yahna, R.
Date: June 2012