Lynette Dickson, MS, RD, LRD
Lynette Dickson is an associate director of Community Outreach and Engagement at the Center for Rural Health (CRH) at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Grand Forks. She has been with the Center since February 2003.
- Area Health Education Center Program
- Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training
- CAH Quality Network
- Community Apgar Project
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health
- North Dakota Behavioral Health Stakeholders
- Primary Care Office
- Project ECHO: Management of Opioid Use Disorder
- Rural Collaborative Opportunities for Occupational Learning in Health (R-COOL-Health) Scrubs Program
- Rural Community Opioid Response Program: Planning Grant
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program
- State Office of Rural Health
Most Recent Publications
Fifth Biennial Report: Health Issues for the State of North Dakota, 2019
Now in its fifth edition, the report is a detailed look at the status of health, healthcare delivery, and the healthcare workforce across the state. It is the most up-to-date and comprehensive analysis of these issues available anywhere, and is the result of a collaborative effort of the Center for Rural Health, the School, and the School's Advisory Council.Author(s): UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences
Date: November 2018
Telebehavioral Health in North Dakota: 2017
This report provides an overview of the telebehavioral health services that exist within North Dakota.Author(s): Dickson, L., Besse, R.
Date: October 2017
North Dakota Hospital Assessment: 2014 Chartbook
This Chartbook presents the findings of the 2014 survey of hospitals in North Dakota. This resource does not provide analysis or discussion of the results, but instead, offers a graphic discourse on the current hospital environment in the state. Output includes aggregate data stratified by geographic region (Northwest, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest) and hospital type (CAH or tertiary).Author(s): Schroeder, S., Hart, G., Gibbens, B., Dickson, L., Peterson, M. & Ahmed, A.
Date: December 2014
Adoption of Electronic Health Records in North Dakota
Discusses electronic medical records in North Dakota, meaningful use, adoption of EHRs, and challenges.Author(s): Dickson, L.
Date: February 2013
Type: Fact Sheet
Environmental Scan of Health Information Technology (HIT) Adoption amongst North Dakota Healthcare Entities
Assesses the level of adoption of electronic health records (EHR) and telehealth; and health information technology workforce in hospitals, independent rural clinics, community health centers, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, long term care, and local public health units and departments throughout North Dakota.Author(s): Dickson, L., Nissen, K., Wolf, S., Peterson, C., & Willis, N.
Date: July 2012
Most Recent Presentations
- Rural OUD Programs, Policies, Needs & Recommendations in Rural North Dakota: March 2019
Presented by Schroeder, S., Quinn, R., Bauman, S., Dickson, L. on Mar 25, 2019 at the consortium meeting, draft presentation
- Findings from the North Dakota State Targeted Response to the Opioid Crisis (Opioid STR)
Presented by Peterson, M., Dulitz, M., Dickson, L. on Jun 13, 2018 at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, Grand Forks, North Dakota