News & Events
- Deadline Approaching – Dakota Conference Call for Presentations
Oct 23, 2014 -- Abstract submissions for the 2015 Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health are due by 12:00 noon CST on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Register for AIHRC by October 16th
Oct 15, 2014 -- The registration deadline for the 12th Annual American Indian Health Research Conference (AIHRC) is fast approaching!
- Center for Rural Health Receives Funding to Support Cardiac Care
Oct 14, 2014 -- The Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences has received funding from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust in the amount of $2,198,154 to support the evaluation of the cardiac care systems in Wyoming, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, and Montana.
- REACH Symposium: Stage 2 Meaningful Use - Advanced Topics
Oct 10, 2014 -- Take advantage of REACH and our collective client expertise as we tackle the toughest issues of Meaningful Use (MU) together!
- Research Indicates Oral Health Disparities in North Dakota
Oct 9, 2014 -- The Center for Rural Health has released a report on the status of oral health in North Dakota. The report was developed in response to a request form the North Dakota state legislature. The findings indicate a need for prevention programs and improved access to dental care throughout the state; especially among special populations.
- Center for Rural Health Announces Photo Contest to Celebrate Fourth Annual National Rural Health Day
Sep 25, 2014 -- The Center for Rural Health and the North Dakota Rural
Health Association are seeking submissions for the third
annual photo contest to celebrate National Rural Health
Day, which takes place on November 20, 2014.
- 2014-2015 North Dakota Flex RFP Released
Sep 22, 2014 -- The North Dakota Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program is pleased to announce that its annual request for proposals is now open to all North Dakota critical access hospitals.
- HRSA Outreach Grants Open
Sep 19, 2014 -- The Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant program expands health care delivery in rural areas.
- National Rural Health Day Photo Contest
Sep 15, 2014 -- The Center for Rural Health is sponsoring a photo contest to celebrate National Rural Health Day.
- Host a Scrubs Camp in Your Community
Sep 9, 2014 -- Grant proposals for the 2014-2015 Scrubs Camps are now being accepted.
- Mark Your Calendar – Dakota Conference 2015 Call for Presentations
Aug 28, 2014 -- Save the date for the 2015 Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, June 3-5, 2015 at the Grand International Hotel in Minot, North Dakota.
- 12th Annual American Indian Health Research Conference
Aug 26, 2014 -- The annual American Indian Health Research Conference provides a daylong event with national speakers, researchers, students, and community members.
Archive of older press releases
News about CRH and its projects
- Around the World in Rural North Dakota
Jul 9, 2014 -- Community Health Needs Assessments focus rural health efforts.
- Scrubs Camps: Growing the Program That’s Growing Our Own
Jul 3, 2013 -- The Rural Collaborative Opportunities for Occupational Learning in Health (R-COOL-Health) Scrubs Camps began in 2009 as a minigrant program focused on introducing rural North Dakota students in Grades 5 through 12 to various careers in health care. If you fast-forward four years, you will clearly see that the 41 camps involving 184 communities and over 2,600 kids have touched people in every corner of the state.
Archive of older news items
Are you looking for a presentation given at a past event? Please see the list of CRH presentations.