Geriatric and Age-Friendly TeleECHO
Join a Virtual Learning Network
Many communities in North Dakota do not have access to geriatric and age-friendly specialty services that could benefit them. Access to geriatric care improves the quality of life for patients and residents across North Dakota.
The goal of this teleECHO™ is to improve access to care for patients with complex conditions in rural and underserved communities throughout North Dakota. These sessions will address knowledge gaps and expand understanding of effective, high quality medical and behavioral treatments for conditions common among the senior patient population.
Primary care providers will be provided with easy-access learning, and a platform to share and disseminate best practices in the rapidly-evolving field of geriatric medicine. Participants will be able to:
- Meet individual goals for taking care of older adult patients
- Increase access to evidence-based geriatric care
- Improve geriatric care for older adults in their regions
- Present your de-identified cases for collaborative discussion and guidance
- Learn best practices and newest advances in treatment
Geriatric and Age-Friendly TeleECHO Offers
- Free continuing education credits for healthcare professionals
- Collaboration, support, and ongoing learning with subject-matter experts and healthcare staff
- New ways to support patients in their home community