News & Events
- Rural and Public Health Awardees Honored
Jun 18, 2018 -- The Outstanding Rural and Public Health Award recipients
for 2018 were recognized at the 2018 Dakota Conference on
Rural and Public Health's annual banquet on June 14 at the
- Pre-Registration for Dakota Conference Closes at Noon on Wednesday, June 6
Jun 4, 2018 -- The opportunity to register ahead of time ends this Wednesday, June 6 at 12:00 pm Central!
- Public Forum in Turtle Mountains to Raise Elder Abuse Awareness
May 29, 2018 -- National Indigenous Elder Justice Initiative and the Turtle
Mountain Tribal Council are hosting a forum at the Sky
Dancer Casino in Belcourt from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm to raise
awareness about elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Deadline is Fast Approaching: Register Now for Early Bird Rates on Dakota Conference
May 7, 2018 -- The Annual Dakota Conference on Rural and Public
Health is taking place June 13-15 in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Celebrating 30 Years of Rural Health Research
Apr 30, 2018 -- The Rural Health Research Gateway, at the Center for Rural
Health, and the federally funded Rural Health Research
Centers are marking 30 years of rural health research.
Archive of older press releases
News about CRH and its projects
Archive of older news items