Pediatric Mental Health TeleECHO
Join a Virtual Learning Network
Many communities in North Dakota do not have access to mental health care specialty services that could benefit them. Access to mental health care improves the quality of life for patients and residents across North Dakota.
The goal of this teleECHO™ is to improve access to care for pediatric patients with mental health conditions in rural and underserved communities throughout North Dakota. The focus of this program is to build and strengthen capacity of best practice care among primary care and other providers supporting patients with these disorders.
Learn about best practices and evidence-based care for patients with complex medical conditions through didactic and case presentations. Participants will be able to:
- Provide comprehensive, integrated and responsive mental health services in community-based settings for early recognition and evidence-based management of childhood mental disorders
- Formulate and implement acceptable treatment modalities according to evidence-based guidelines
- Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices in pediatric mental healthcare
Pediatric Mental Health TeleECHO Offers
- Free continuing medical education (CME) credits for healthcare professionals
- Collaboration, support and ongoing learning with subject-matter experts and healthcare staff
- New ways to support patients in their home community