If you would like a higher resolution version of one of these maps, please contact the CRH.
Center for Rural Health Activities
- Center for Rural Health Activities in North Dakota, 2013-2014 - Displays the location of the Center for Rural Health's activities, from 2013 - 2014, in North Dakota. Printable version
- North Dakota Frontier Counties - Thirty-six of fifty-three North Dakota Counties are designated as Frontier (less than 6 persons per square mile), based on 2012 estimates.
- North Dakota's County Classification - Displays North Dakota's counties by frontier, rural, and urban classification. Printable version
Health Professional Shortage Areas and Medically Underserved Areas/Populations
- North Dakota Dental Health Professional Shortage Areas - North Dakota county map displaying designated, low-income, and designated facility dental health professional shortage areas.
- North Dakota Health Professional Shortage Areas - A map showing North Dakota's health professional shortage areas, rural hospitals, clinics, community health clinics, and rural health clinics.
- North Dakota Medically Underserved Areas - A map showing North Dakota's medically underserved areas (MUAs) and underserved population.
- North Dakota Mental Health Professional Shortage Areas - A map showing North Dakota mental health professional shortage areas (HPSAs) and mental health HPSA facilities by county.
- North Dakota Primary Care Health Professional Shortage Areas - North Dakota primary care health professional shortage areas by county.
- North Dakota Critical Access Hospitals & Referral Centers - A map of North Dakota critical access hospitals (CAHs) and referral centers by county. Printable version.
- Native Service Locator - A nationwide interactive map that shows the location of Native elderly services.