Rebecca Quinn, MSW, LCSW
Rebecca Quinn is a program director for the Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota (UND) School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Grand Forks.
- Behavioral Health Workforce Development
- Evaluation of the North Dakota State Targeted Response to the Opioid Crisis
- North Dakota Brain Injury Network
- State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup
Most Recent Publications
- Chronic Disease Assessment Report for North Dakota
An assessment of policies and programs that address chronic disease in North Dakota.Author(s): Massmann, N., Gibbens, B., Peterson, M., and Quinn, R.
Date: February 2014