Rebecca Quinn, MSW, LCSW
Rebecca is the program director for the Community Transformation Grant and the North Dakota Brain Injury Network at the CRH.
- CDC Community Transformation Grant
- North Dakota Brain Injury Network
- State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup
Most Recent Publications
- Chronic Disease Assessment Report for North Dakota
An assessment of policies and programs that address chronic disease in North Dakota.Author(s): Massmann, N., Gibbens, B., Peterson, M., and Quinn, R.
Date: February 2014
Most Recent Presentations
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Prevalence, Causes and Consequences
Presented by Quinn, R. on Sep 01, 2009 at the South Central Human Services Center in-service, Jamestown, ND
- North Dakota Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Advisory Committee Meeting
Presented by Quinn, R., Gibbens, B., Moulton, P., & Wagner, S. on Jan 31, 2008 at the Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Advisory Committee Meeting, Bismarck, ND