Rebecca Quinn, MSW, LCSW
Rebecca Quinn is a program director for the Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota (UND) School of Medicine & Health Sciences in Grand Forks.
- Behavioral Health Workforce Development
- Evaluation of the North Dakota State Opioid Response Grant
- North Dakota Brain Injury Network
- Rural Community Opioid Response Program: Planning Grant
- State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup
Most Recent Publications
Consortium's Workforce Plan to Address Opioid Use Disorder and Substance Use Disorder in Rural North Dakota
A requirement of the grant, the workforce plan addresses activities and existing programs in North Dakota addressing shortages in rural providers to serve those with substance use disorders.Author(s): Schroeder, S., Dickson, L., Bauman, S., Quinn, R., Knutson, S.
Date: September 2019
Fifth Biennial Report: Health Issues for the State of North Dakota, 2019
Now in its fifth edition, the report is a detailed look at the status of health, healthcare delivery, and the healthcare workforce across the state. It is the most up-to-date and comprehensive analysis of these issues available anywhere, and is the result of a collaborative effort of the Center for Rural Health, the School, and the School's Advisory Council.Author(s): UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences
Date: November 2018
Chronic Disease Assessment Report for North Dakota
An assessment of policies and programs that address chronic disease in North Dakota.Author(s): Massmann, N., Gibbens, B., Peterson, M., and Quinn, R.
Date: February 2014
Most Recent Presentations
- Rural OUD Programs, Policies, Needs & Recommendations in Rural North Dakota: March 2019
Presented by Schroeder, S., Quinn, R., Bauman, S., Dickson, L. on Mar 25, 2019 at the consortium meeting, draft presentation
- Behavioral Health Workforce Implementation Plan
Presented by Quinn, R. on Sep 12, 2018 at the Interim Health Services Committee, Bismarck, North Dakota
- Behavioral Healthcare Workforce Solutions in North Dakota: Improving Access to Care
Presented by Schroeder, S., Bender, N., Quinn, R. on Jun 13, 2018 at the Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health, Grand Forks, North Dakota