The Center for Rural Health works in a variety of ways to address oral health issues in North Dakota. We support North Dakota rural communities in addressing oral health issues by:
- Developing and hosting a teleECHO series on Oral Health in Primary Care and Dentistry as Primary Care
We also have experience working with the following:
- Evaluating unmet needs and existing workforce capacity for oral healthcare statewide
- Examining the impact of efforts to improve access to dental services
- Analyzing oral health data and oral health status in the State
- Collaborating to provide resources for best practices and proposed models of oral healthcare
The Center for Rural Health's Rural Health Information Hub lists additional oral health information and resources.