Skip to main content
- Defining Systems to Evaluate System Efficiency and Effectiveness
Article focuses on the application of systems thinking,
systems theory and systems evaluation theory (SET) in
evaluating of modern day systems efficiency and
Author(s): Renger, R., Foltysova, J., Renger, J., Booze, W.
Publication: Evaluation Journal of Australasia, 17(3), 4-13
Date: August 2017
Type: Journal Article
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health Celebrates 30 Years
North Dakota Medicine, Vol. 40, Issue 2. Longtime statewide gathering of health professionals helps to improve the health of North Dakotans.
Author(s): Massmann, N.
Date: July 2015
- North Dakota Critical Access Hospital Quality Network's Implementation and Use of the Healthcare SafetyZone® Portal: April 2010-March 2011
Describes the program’s purpose, the role of the CAH Quality Network in the implementation of the Portal and use of the data, and summarizes the project’s goals while highlighting the program’s year-end progress. Presents the output data derived from the thirteen CAHs participating in the Portal.
Author(s): Schroeder, S., Ward, J., & Miller, M.
Date: June 2011
- North Dakota Critical Access Hospital Quality Network Evaluation Executive Summary
Presents a summary of the North Dakota CAH Quality Network's evaluation, activities, and accomplishments from 2008-2010.
Author(s): Gibbens, B.
Date: December 2010
- An Environmental Scan of Health and Healthcare in North Dakota: Establishing the Baselines for Positive Health Transformation
The Environmental Scan of Health and Healthcare in North Dakota was conducted from December 2008 to February 2009. This report provides an overview of selected health and healthcare issues in North Dakota.
Author(s): Volkov, B., Gibbens, B., & Wakefield, M.
Date: March 2009
- North Dakota Rural Hospital Quality Improvement Report
Describes outcomes from a 2005 survey of North Dakota's rural hospitals. Reports on safety and quality improvement practices.
Author(s): Miller, M., & Medalen, R.
Date: June 2006
- Pharmacist Staffing and the Use of Technology in Small Rural Hospitals: Implications for Medication Safety
Assesses the capacity of rural hospitals to implement medication safety practices. Found that many small rural hospitals have limited hours of on site pharmacist coverage.
Author(s): Casey, M., Moscovice, I., & Davidson, G.
Date: December 2005
Copyright @ 2002–2017 Center for Rural Health. All rights reserved.