Registration for the 2023 Conference closed on May 1, 2023 at
If you are interested in advertising in the conference program, please contact Kylie at kylie.nissen@UND.edu.
Sponsor Levels & Benefits
Booth space and location are determined by the order that the registration is received and the level of sponsorship.
|Wednesday, June 14|
|2:20 — 2:45 pm||Visit Exhibits|
|3:45 — 5:45 pm||Welcome Reception/Visit Exhibits
All vendors are encouraged to have a simple game at their booth participants may play. Ideas include: Tic-tac-toe, drawing cards, Blackjack, rolling dice, etc. Winners will receive a ticket they can turn in for a special drawing.
|Thursday, June 15|
|9:00 — 10:00 am||Visit Exhibits|
- Sponsors/exhibitors need to register with Jobbers Moving and Storage if they would like to ship items for their booths. Register online and select "Dakota Conference on Rural & Public Health" from the Event category drop down.
- The sponsor/exhibitor then makes arrangements with the shipping company of their choice to have their booth items delivered to the Jobbers warehouse in Bismarck.
- The day before sponsor/exhibitor move in, Jobbers will bring these booth items to our building.
- Following the event, the sponsor/exhibitor will repackage their booth items and Jobbers will take these items back to their warehouse.
- From there, the sponsor/exhibitor will schedule a freight pick up from the Jobbers warehouse using whichever shipping company they prefer to return their booth items back to them.
For more details regarding shipping and other general rules, view Bismarck Event Center exhibitor information.
Cancellations and Substitutions
All levels of sponsorships are nonrefundable. No representatives, other than the person listed on the registration form as the exhibitor, are allowed to be present at your booth unless they have registered for the conference. All additional representatives MUST register for the conference.
- For help registering online, contact the Office of Extended Learning at (701) 777-0488.
- For general assistance, email Brittany or call (701) 777-8002.