Attending the Dakota Conference on Rural & Public Health
The Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health includes preconference workshops, keynote speakers, a variety of breakout sessions, poster presentations, evening meetings and events, and an awards banquet.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 24, 2023 at 11:59 pm
Early Bird Registration - Save Money!
- Full conference registration - $350
- Presenter registration - $325
- Wednesday only or Thursday only - $235
- Friday only - $160
- Student full registration - $75
- Student one day registration - $40
- Participant Online Registration
- Banquet Ticket Registration
- View Participant Registration Information Flyer
If you have any problems registering, please contact the Office of Extended Learning at (701) 777-0488.
- For general assistance, email Kylie or call (701) 777-5380.
Refund(s) may be issued, provided that written request is received, following the guidelines below:
- Registration(s) canceled prior to 30 days, from conference start date, is eligible for a 75% refund of registration fee.
- Registration(s) canceled less than 30 days, but more than 15 days from conference start date, is eligible for a 50% refund of registration fee.
- No refund(s) will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 15 days prior to conference start date.
- Participant substitutions will be allowed; however, the request for substitution must be made in writing by the original registrant or the company/facility of the original registrant.
- Refund(s) will be made to the issuer of the original payment.