R-COOL-Health Scrubs Camp: 2017-2018
The R-COOL-Health Scrubs Camp is an exciting program supported by the Center for Rural Health (CRH) at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences focused on rural students in grades 5-12. The overall purpose of the program is to increase awareness, interest, and understanding of health careers available in rural North Dakota through creative and interactive activities.
Recipients: For the purposes of this program, rural is defined as any geographic area beyond a twenty mile radius from Minot, Bismarck, Grand Forks, and Fargo. Partnerships between schools, healthcare facilities and economic or job development authorities are required in order to increase collaboration and awareness of the economic impact of healthcare.
For proposal and program details
- CHI St. Alexius, Carrington – Carrington
- Great Northwest Education Cooperative – Williston
- Heart of America Medical Center – Rugby
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center – Jamestown
- Mountrail County Health Center – Stanley
- Northeast Service Cooperative – Devils Lake
- Sakakawea Medical Center – Hazen
- St. Andrew's Health Center – Bottineau
- St. Luke's Medical Center – Crosby
- West River Health Services – Hettinger
Thank you to the Wisconsin Office of Rural Health for sharing their Club Scrub materials and ideas.