North Dakota Healthcare Job Opportunities
For assistance with any workforce related items, contact:
- Visit the North Dakota 3RNet page. 3RNet members are not-for-profit organizations helping health professionals find jobs in rural and underserved areas throughout the country.
What about North Dakota?
- North Dakota nationally ranks #1 in high school completion and #3 for percentage of residents between 25 and 34 with college degrees.
- North Dakota is a bright spot with a 3.6% unemployment rate and a state budget surplus.
- North Dakota is often referred to as the friendliest state in the nation.
- North Dakotan’s are known for their hard work ethic and “Midwestern warmth” – despite the cold winters!
Discover North Dakota!
- North Dakota Adventure!
- North Dakota offers four seasons of outdoor adventure and activity.
- North Dakota has more golf courses per capita than any other state.
- North Dakota was recently named by AAA to be America’s most affordable vacation state.
- Check out the North Dakota Tourism website to find out more of what North Dakota has to offer.
To find a job in rural healthcare, contact Lynette Dickson.