Health Workforce Recruitment Assistance
Want Help Recruiting?
Through state-appropriated funds, the Center for Rural Health has a workforce specialist to help you. The CRH workforce specialist is here to assist you in developing a recruitment plan of action, identify federal and state resources to assist in the recruitment process, and source leads for open healthcare opportunities.
Our goal is to help you find someone who shares the values of your community—and of North Dakota.
Download the Recruitment and Retention Services flyer (PDF)
What We Do to Help You Recruit
- Strategic Planning
- How do I create a recruitment strategy?
- How and why should I form a recruitment committee?
- How do I find leads for an open position I have?
- National Health Service Corps
- Is my facility eligible?
- What do I need to fill out?
- Where do I go for questions?
Other Ways We Can Help
- Assistance with loan repayment programs
- Online recruitment and retention network, 3RNET, helps rural, urban underserved, and mental healthcare facilities find qualified candidates.
- National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet) – state organizations created to assist health professionals locate suitable practices in rural areas throughout the country
North Dakota Conrad State 30-J1 Waiver Program resources
- Rural Health Information Hub's J-1 Visa Waiver Information Guide
- State contact: Stacy Kusler, (701) 777-3300
- Loan repayment programs are available for several disciplines.