Statewide CAH Quality Network Meeting
April 20, 2017
9:00 am to 4:30 pm Central
Radisson Hotel, Bismarck, North Dakota
The annual statewide meeting is a chance for all Critical Access Quality Network members to come together in person and discuss pertinent issues regarding healthcare quality in North Dakota. It features presentations from healthcare quality experts and updates on best practices. This meeting is a complement to the Network’s quarterly and regional meetings. All critical access hospitals are encouraged to send one or two attendees.
Guest speaker Dr. Julie Rickert will present “Opioid Care Model,” and Greg Efta will present “Workforce Retention.” Other meeting topics and presenters for 2017 include:
- Critical Access Hospital quality improvement updates from the North Dakota CAH Quality Network
- North Dakota Health Information Network (NDHIN)
- Quality Health Associates
- Innovate ND/HRET HIIN
- North Dakota Department of Health: CMS Conditions of Participation – Top North Dakota Survey Deficiencies
Deadline for hotel reservations is March 19, and reimbursement is available if you are traveling from more than two hours away. You can reserve a room for the night of April 19 two ways:
- Online at Radisson.com using promo code CENTER
- By phone: (701) 255-6000. Ask for the “UND Center for Rural Health” room block.
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Rural Health Network Development grant will support the cost of mileage to attend the meeting. Each Critical Access Hospital is eligible for mileage reimbursement for one vehicle. The HRSA North Dakota Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) grant program supports the cost of hotel if you are traveling more than two hours for the meeting. You can request reimbursement for one night’s stay for one room per Critical Access Hospital. Payment will come from the hospital or traveler up front, and reimbursement forms will be available at the meeting.
Contact Julie Frankl at (701) 777-6781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.