Diabetes Care TeleECHO
Join a Virtual Learning Network
Many communities in North Dakota do not have access to diabetic care specialty services that could benefit them. Access to diabetes care improves the quality of life for patients and residents across North Dakota.
The goal of this teleECHO™ is to improve access to care for patients with complex diabetes and other endocrine conditions in rural and underserved communities throughout North Dakota. The focus of the teleECHO program is to build and strengthen capacity of best practice care among primary care and other providers supporting patients with endocrine disorders.
Learn about best practices and evidence-based care for patients with complex medical conditions through didactic and case presentations. Participants will be able to:
- Effectively diagnose endocrinology disease states according to evidence-based guidelines
- Formulate and implement acceptable treatment modalities according to evidence-based guidelines
- Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices in diabetes care
- Present your de-identified cases for collaborative discussion and guidance
Diabetes Care TeleECHO Offers
- Free continuing education credits for healthcare professionals
- Collaboration, support, and ongoing learning with subject-matter experts and healthcare staff
- New ways to support patients in their home community
Presenting a Case
Interested in presenting a case at a diabetes teleECHO session?
- Complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or nicole.crouch@UND.edu.