Credits and References
Based on a similar toolkit produced by the Technical Assistance and Services Center of the national Flex Program, this CRH Communication Toolkit is made available through the North Dakota Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Program.
The following sources were used, in part, for content of this toolkit.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation Communication Toolkit (Link no longer available.)
- Research!America Advocacy Essentials Workbook, November 2005, North Dakota.
- Research!America Advocacy Manual
- Media Access Guide, The Seattle Times and Asian American Journalists Association-Seattle Chapter, January 24, 2004
- How to Create Fact Sheets and Action Alerts, Connecticut Health Policy Project
- How to Write Public Service Announcements, ereleases.com
- A Practical Guide for Developing Marketing Brochures for Heritage Tourism and Interpretive Sites & Attractions by John A. Veverka
- 10 Surefire Ways to Add Sizzle to Your Brochures by Shannon Cherry