Outstanding Rural Health Educator/Mentor
This award is presented to a professional who has made outstanding contributions to the education, development and placement of new healthcare professionals in rural North Dakota communities. Academic educators, community-based instructors and preceptors are eligible for this award.
- 2022 – Annie Paulson, Nursing Program Director at Bismarck State College
- 2020 – Billie Madler, DNP, ARPN, FNP, FAANP, Chair of Graduate Nursing for the University of Mary
- 2019 – Barbara West, RN, West River Health Services, Hettinger
- 2018 – Two awardees: Karen Clementich, MS, RN, Nursing Program Director & Associate Professor of Nursing at Lake Region State College and Deb McAvoy, MSN, RN, Clinical Faculty & Site Manager, Dakota Nursing Program at Bismarck State College
- 2017 – Annie Gerhardt, DNP, Family Nurse Practitioner at Altru Clinic Lake Region, Devils Lake