Outstanding Rural Health Professional
This award is presented to a professional (e.g., manager, administrator, director, legislator, etc.) located in rural North Dakota, who has demonstrated leadership in the delivery of rural health services, and is unselfishly committed to making a significant and sustained impact on the health of their community and service area.
- 2022 – Mara Jiran, CEO of Spectra Health
- 2020 – William McKinnon, MD, Medical Director of Regional Operations for Altru Health System
- 2019 – Daniel Kelly, CEO/Administrator, McKenzie County Health Systems
- 2018 – Theo Stoller, CEO of Jacobson Memorial Care Center, Elgin
- 2017 – Roger Baier, Senior Director, Sanford Mayville Medical Center, Mayville