Outstanding Rural Health Volunteer
This award is presented to a community member who has unselfishly committed their energy, time and skills to improve the health of their rural North Dakota community. Nominees must be volunteers; however if a nominee receives a small stipend or reimbursement for supplies, travel, etc. they are still eligible for this award.
- 2022 – Dr. Brad and Gayle Aafedt, a retired interventional radiologist and a retired chemical engineer, respectively
- 2020 – Deloris Oja, activities aid/member/treasurer with Bethel Home Auxiliary
- 2019 – Dennis Muffenbier, Heart of America Medical Center, Rugby
- 2018 – Marilyn Evenson, Retired Nurse, Mountrail County Health Center, Stanley
- 2017 – Patsy Levang, McKenzie County Healthcare Systems, Inc., Watford City